We create original animations for your videos. Why? A growing number of consumers are finding it harder to focus on one thing for more than a few seconds, which means businesses need to grab the viewer’s attention quickly! We have created videos for clients that help business owners explain complex topics using illustrations, animations, personalized music, and sound design. Our experienced team will offer creative, inspirational, professional, or educational videos that make your brand stand out above the rest!
The experts at Accurate Information Group compile all the information given to them and craft a beautiful video that aligns with your brand identity and needs.
We offer the elaboration of original, explanatory, simple, and high-quality texts.
We record high-quality audio, so your videos are professional.
When you are selling a home or piece of property, the skills of an agent or broker are important, but they can only get you so far. A Professional Real Estate Photographer will create a better impression of what you are selling, attract more potential buyers, and set you apart from other listings who settled for smartphone photography. We offer high-quality images and videos of the interior and exterior of each listing. Additionally, we offer 3D images of your listing, a virtual walk-through option, and drone services with our photo packages. See examples of our services below:
3D Dollhouse View
Zillow 3D Tours
Please find several tips for a successful real estate photo shoot below. We highly recommend that the agent arrive at the property 15 minutes before his or her scheduled appointment to verify that the home is photo-ready. Please contact us if you have any further questions about preparing the property for your photo shoot.
- Turn on all interior lights and replace all non-working bulbs.
- Lower blinds and keep them open.
- If the windows have curtains, open them.
- Vacuum carpets and clean tile/wood floors.
- Fluff and straighten pillows on sofas and chairs.
- Turn off televisions, computers, and all fans.
- Unplug and hide all non-essential electrical cords.
- Confirm all windows and mirrors are clean and streak-free.
- Make sure beds are made and are clean.
- Close the toilet lid and fold all towels in the bathrooms.
- Close the shower door or curtain.
- Remove and hide all toiletries, bar soaps, shampoos, etc.
- Remove kitchen and bath mats.
- Clean off countertops in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Place a bowl of fruit on the kitchen table or counter to add color.
- Make sure the dining room table and chairs are clean and straight.
- Remove any clutter from the exterior of the refrigerator.
- De-clutter the home by removing cleaning supplies, magazines, toys, etc.
- Cars need to be in the garage with doors closed.
- No car should be parked in the driveway or in front of the house.
- Clean and sweep driveways, sidewalks, and patios.
- Hide trash cans, lawn and garden tools, etc.
- Mow the yard and remove all lawn debris.
- Disconnect and hide lawn hoses, if possible.
- Remove all flags, hanging ornaments, and home security signs.
- Trim bushes, trees, and plants to allow a clear view of the property.
- Enhance curb appeal with landscaping and/or flowers.
- Put patio umbrellas up and remove BBQ grill covers.
- Clean the swimming pool and put away cleaning equipment.
- Close all windows and lower blinds to the same height.
For Best Results
- Please have your home cleaned, prepped, and staged prior to your shoot.
- If you prefer not to have “color cast” from interior lights, turn them off.
- Do not hold an “Open House” during your photo shoot.
- Please communicate any special requests prior to your appointment.
- Do not schedule any other workers at the same time as your shoot.
- Arrive early for your appointment to make sure the home is in order.
Additional Photography Services to Consider
- Corporate Headshots
- Corporate Videos
- Personalized Real Estate Flyers